Come grow with us! There are 75 plots among seven gardens within the Town of Parry Sound, established as follows:
- 2009 Waubeek Street Community Garden
- 2011 Yvonne Williams Community Garden
- 2012 – 2013 Canadore College Garden
- 2014 Mission Park Community Garden
- 2015 Booth Street Park Community Garden
- 2017 Mary St Centre Garden
- 2018 Sound Hub Garden and Greenhouse
Want to get involved? Are you interested in a garden plot? It’s fun, and easy!
- Complete a Garden Application
- List where you’d like to have a plot (size approximately 10′ x 10′)
- Submit to Glenda Clayton, Community Garden Coordinator at GClayton@clps.ca
- Potential gardeners agree to donate 20% of produce to help people in need. Parry Sound Community Gardens provides produce donation to Harvest Share, Salvation Army Food Bank, Esprit Place, Parry Sound District Social Services Administration Board and the Parry Sound Friendship Centre.
Community Project Partners include Community Living Parry Sound, Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve, North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit, Town of Parry Sound, Parry Sound District Social Services Administration Board, Canadore College and Parry Sound Non Profit/Native Non Profit Housing.